Dịch vụ - Sản phẩm >> Radcomm systems >> Phổ kế gamma RADSampler
Phổ kế gamma RADSampler
Nhóm dịch vụ đã thực hiện: [::]Tag: ,
Liên hệ: 0976.275.983 hoặc 09220.127.116.11 hoặc email: firstname.lastname@example.org - Mr. Hoàng Anh Quý!
RADSampler – LABORATORY GAMMA SPECTROMETER
The RADSampler is a compact yet highly sensitive laboratory gamma spectrometer. Developed as a desktop unit it quickly and accurately analyzes of any small object to ensure it is free of radioactive contaminates. The RADSampler’s lead lined analyzer chamber virtually eliminates ambient background radiation producing ultra-clean, highly accurate test results.
• Compact footprint for desktop application
• Configurable scanning or dwell times
• Available in Basic and Advanced versions
• Easy to operate 5 button keypad
• Remote service and calibration capability
RADSampler Basic version allows a user to isolate up to four (4) Regions Of Interest (ROI) of the energy range spectrum and set specific alarm thresholds. This isolation allows for quicker results to quickly detect the four most common isotopes found in the metal manufacturing industries maintaining production at an absolute maximum.
RADSampler Advanced takes the user to the next level of detection and identification capability. With a large Isotope Library it can accurately identify specific and multiple isotopes within any given sample. RADSampler Advance is suitable for any industry that is concerned about potential contaminated product and/or incoming material that requires testing.
The RADSampler utilizes powerful Windows based software which allows for uploading of stored spectra results to any PC via USB. The energy results from the ROI windows are automatically summarized in a user friendly report in which the operator can enter information, save, print and/or email the report. Further analysis can be performed by opening using RadComm’s PC Analysis software to view a specific ROI in a detailed histogram format.
Measuring approximately 8-1/2” (21cms) wide x 12-3/4” (32cms) long and weighing only 86 lbs. (39 kg) it easily sits on any desktop or industrial shelf. No longer is it necessary to dedicate valuable floor space to accommodate much larger and heavier spectrometers.
RADSampler’s large Thallium doped Sodium Iodide, Nal(Tl), crystal coupled with customer enabled ROI configuration quickly optimizes test results specifically for Am241, Cs137, Ir192, and Co60. RADSampler Advance monitors all ROI’s providing users with an even greater range of isotopes and analysis.
click for product datasheet PDF
RADSampler Laboratory Gamma Spectrometer Detector case consists of:
• Detector dimensions: 9”H (23cm)x 12.69”W (32cm)x 8.5”D (21.6cm)
• Detector case: Painted Aluminum
• Shielding material: Lead
• Detector weight: 86lbs (39kg)
• Maximum sample well size: 3.25” (8.25cm)
• Integrated PMT with Electromagnetic Shielding
• Audio & Visual alarm
• Stable low noise, high voltage power supply• USB (2.0) connector for both power and data transfer
• Internal Lithium Ion battery for backup purposes
• Internal memory storing up to 300 spectra
• 5 button actuated keypad
• Backlit RGB colour LCD 320x240 resolution
• Viewing area: 2.7”(7cm) x 2.1”(5.3cm)
• Menu driven user interface
• Windows based PC software for Data Management
• Remote service and calibration capability (with internet/network connection)
Response and Sensitivity:
• Energy range: 20 KeV to 3.0 MeV (Gamma)
• RADSampler Basic optimized for Am241, Cs137, Ir192, and Co60
• Gamma spectrum: 1024 channel, channel capacity 16 bits
• Detection material: Sodium Iodide crystal, Thallium doped NaI(Tl)
• Crystal size: 1.5”(38mm) x 2”(51mm)
• Energy resolution: 8.0% or better for of 662 KeV