Liên hệ: 0976.275.983 hoặc 0922.214.171.124 hoặc email: firstname.lastname@example.org - Mr. Hoàng Anh Quý!
The TRACERCO™ T202 Dose Rate Monitors, suitable for those working in Oil & Gas, Medical and Life Sciences, Nuclear, CBRNe & Emergency Services, NDT, Manufacturing & Industrial and Environmental and Waste Management industries, is an intrinsically safe device that makes up a part of the company's extensive collection of radiation monitors.
Radioactive materials are employed routinely in various industries to facilitate a wide range of measurements, including Process Level Control, Fluid Separation and Non-Destructive Testing. In order to protect the workforce from exposure and to ensure compliance with relevant legislation, radiation dose rates must be carefully monitored and controlled.
The TRACERCO™ T202 Radiation Dose Rate Monitors have been specifically designed to combine intrinsic safety with a ruggedised but lightweight construction. They also provide additional key operational features, such as personal dose integration and peak dose rate memory.
TRACERCO™ Radiation Dose Rate Monitors offer the following important features:-
- Intrinsic safety for use in potentially explosive environments including zones 0, 1 and 2 hazardous areas - eliminates the need for a specific hot work permit.
- Detects x-rays and gamma rays down to 60keV.
- Digital bar graph display: 0.1 - 1000µSv/h.
- Digital dose rate indication: 0-10,000µSv/h.
- Displays down to 0.1µSv/h.
- Integrated dose function - allows the instrument to be used as a personal dosimeter.
- Peak dose rate memory - allows maximum exposure levels to be recorded remotely enabling operators to minimise their dose uptake.
- Displays calibration due date.
- Back light facility.
- Audible response with adjustable alarm thresholds.
- Ruggedised nylon 6/6 construction provides an all-weather instrument.
(Optional mRem display units available for USA operatives).
Our TRACERCO™ T202 Radiation Dose Rate Monitors can be purchased complete with:
- Robust weatherproof transit case
- Extension clamp kit
- Protective leather holder
- Safety signs and labels