Mô tả ngắn: Alpha Beta Sample Counters facilitate efficient and cost effective, simultaneous alpha and beta sample counting for air filters, smears, and swipes. These instruments meet the newer Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI) guideline for detecting a few disintegrations per minute of alpha amidst several hundred-thousand disintegrations per minute beta background. The 3030-P model allows all data to be logged automatically and is easily retrievable via a USB connection.
Liên hệ: 0976.275.983 hoặc 09126.96.36.199 hoặc email: email@example.com - Mr. Hoàng Anh Quý!
Model 3030 Alpha Beta Sample Counter features:
- Detector: ZnS(Ag) adhered to plastic scintillation material
- Tube: 5.1 cm (2 in.) diameter magnetically shielded photomultiplier
- Window: 0.4 mg/cm2 aluminized Mylar
- Active and Open Area: 20.3 cm2
- Efficiency(4?): alpha: 32% for 230Th; 39% for 238U; 37% for 239Pu beta: 8% for 14C; 27% for 99Tc; 27% for 137Cs; 26% for 90Sr/90Y
- Cross Talk: alpha to beta: 10% or less, beta to alpha: 1% or less
- Background: alpha: 3 cpm or less; beta gamma: typically 50 cpm or less (10 ?R/hr field)
- Audio: built in unimorph-type speaker with volume control to provide a dual tone click-per-event audio
The Model 3030 computer based to perform setup and calibration routines including:
- background subtract
- crosstalk correction
- cpm/dpm modes
- daily QC check parameters
- alarm levels
- automatic plateaus
All parameters are stored in the instrument in non-volatile memory. The supplied software is capable of logging and storing the following: Sample Number, Sample Date, Sample Time, Alpha Count, Beta Count, Sample Type, Comments.