Liên hệ: 0976.275.983 hoặc 0922.214.171.124 hoặc email: firstname.lastname@example.org - Mr. Hoàng Anh Quý!
In order to provide quality control of industrial products, Cobalt-60 is a preferred isotope for
the radiography of steel. The Exertus Vox 100 Projector is an integration of all the Exertus
Projector lines and has the ability to accept Co-60 sources.
The Exertus Vox 100 Projector integrates an improved source channel based on a new
helicoidal design, which makes maintenance easier. It also allows smoother movement of
the source assembly inside the device, making it easier for the operator and improving
Safety is an integral part of the design of the Exertus Vox 100 Projector. A three colour signal
indicator provides the user with a clear visual guide as to the position of the source at all times.
Once the source is safe inside the Projector and the Projector is closed (Safe Mode) the signal
is green. When the source is inside the Projector, but the camera is open and ready for exposure
a yellow signal indicates. When the source is outside the Projector and in the Exposure Mode
a red signal indicates.
Helicoidal source channel
• 400 Ci option coming
• Compact design
• Extremely user friendly operation
• 3 colour signal safety indicator
• Mechanical or electronic windout available
• Isotope: Cobalt-60 under special form
• Optimal range of thickness (steel): 70 – 200mm (2.75 – 7.87”)
• Movement of a source along the guide tube: • Horizontally = up to 8.0m
• Vertically = up to 4.0m • Overall dimensions (max)
• Radiation head: 450 x 270 x 320 mm
(11.71 x 10.63 x 12.59”)
• Remote control: 850 x 550 x 650 mm
(33.46 x 21.65 x 25.59”)
• Weight (max): • Radiation head: 180 kg (396.83lb)
• Electric-powered electromechanical drive:
38kg (83.777lb) • Power supply: 220V, 50Hz
• Power (max): 5000W
• Certification: B(U)96