Cảm ơn quý Công ty đã hợp tác chặt chẽ với PIC Việt Nam trong năm vừa qua. Cảm ơn dịch vụ rất tốt của các bạn.
Kính chúc anh em làm việc tại công ty một năm mới phát triển vững mạnh, số lượng khách hàng tăng nhanh, doanh số bằng năm bằng mười năm ngoái!
Mô tả ngắn:AT1121, AT1123 X-RAY and Gamma Radiation Dosimeters
Liên hệ: 0976.275.983 hoặc 0918.104.22.168 hoặc email: email@example.com - Mr. Hoàng Anh Quý!
Photon radiation energy range 15 keV ... 10 MeV
Portable multifunctional wide-range instruments for X-ray and gamma radiation dosimetry of the following types:
▪ Continuous long-term radiation
▪ Continuous short-term radiation
▪ Pulse radiation [AT1123]
▪ X-ray diagnostics
▪ Nuclear medicine
▪ X-ray and gamma-ray flaw detection
▪ X-ray and gamma-ray testing
▪ Search X-ray and accelerating apparatus
▪ Radiation accidents
▪ Radiation monitoring
▪ Nuclear industry
▪ Accelerating installations
▪ Research activities
▪ Tissue-equivalent detector - scintillation plastic
▪ High sensitivity results in rapid measurements with good statistical confidence
▪ Wide measurement range with 8 orders of magnitude and more
▪ Wide energy range starting from 15 keV
▪ Measurement of short-term exposure dose rate and time (from 0.03 s) for continuous radiation
▪ Measurement of average dose rate of pulse radiation with duration from 10 ns [AT1123]
▪ Large dedicated digital/analogue LCD screen with backlighting
▪ Integrated system for LED measurement path stabilization
▪ Sound and visual alarm in case threshold level is exceeded
▪ External control panel can be used for remote measurement
▪ Fixed installation option with external audio-visual alarm with four groups of potential-free contacts for actuator control
▪ Connection to PC is available in order to create a continuous monitoring system with documenting function
▪ Tree types of power sources
▪ Severe operating conditions
Main function of the dosimeter is the measurement of X-ray and gamma radiation within wide ranges of ambient dose equivalent rate and energy. Additional functions: detecting soft and hard gamma radiation sources, beta radiation sources, short-term and pulse radiation with exposure time assessment, and detecting moving sources as well.
Dosimeters automatically save maximum dose rate value for the time of operation and are able to store up to 999 measurement results in non-volatile memory for a long time and to subsequently transfer this data to PC.
Continuous performance self-testing is done during operation.
External control unit and external alarm unit can be attached to dosimeters for remote monitoring application.
Dosimeter with external control and external alarm units