Dịch vụ - Sản phẩm
>> Pocket AE-2™ Portable 2-Channel Acoustic Emission System
Liên hệ: 0976.275.983 hoặc 09126.96.36.199 hoặc email: email@example.com - Mr. Hoàng Anh Quý!
The Pocket AE-2 is a high performance,
computerised, dual channel Acoustic Emission (AE)
system packaged in a rugged, portable hand
held unit. It offers all the performance features
of larger, more expensive AE systems, including
wide bandwidth, speed, AE features, sampling
rates, waveform processing capabilities and
audible AE, all in a compact, battery-operated
The system is an excellent field survey tool,
especially in situations where power is not readily
available. Equally useful in the laboratory,
the system carries out lab tests by utilizing its
2-channels of Acoustic Emission and 1 channel
parametric input for correlating load or stress
with AE activity.
In addition, linear location and spatial filtering are
built-in to provide more versatility.
The Pocket AE-2 performs traditional AE feature
extraction signal processing as well as advanced
waveform acquisition and processing. Results
are displayed on an integrated color LCD touch
screen (240 x 320 pixels resolution for clear
sharp graphics), able to display up to eight
graphs including waveforms, FFTs, histograms,
line plots, point plots linear location, and event
detection. AE data files are saved in DTA files
and can be transferred to your computer via
compact flash cards and/or USB, for full data
analysis, using our optional AEwin™ software.
• All the standard performance features as in PAC’s PCI based multi-channel AE
• Hand-held portability for quick, efficient testing in the field or laboratory.
• PDA type computer using Microsoft™ Windows-CE™ compact OS, familiar and
easy to use.
• Utilizes PAC standard low cost passive AE low power sensors with an internal AE
• Two AE channels with one high performance 18 bit A/D for each channel, allowing
AE data processing at up to 10 MSPS.
• 16 bit A/D waveform capture and AE signal processing offers wide system dynamic
range without the need for gain controls.
• 16 bit A/D parametric input to correlate AE to other process sensors.
• Integrated rechargeable battery package lasting 4 hours (continuous) or more.
Batteries are easily changed and can be charged outside of the system (with
• Numerical keyboard with function keys for quick, easy setup and control.
• Internal flash memory for storing setups and data files.
• Permanent digital record of the test results in standard DTA, PAC data files,
compatible with AEwin™ Software for detailed data analysis and data visualization.
• Compact Flash card and USB port for data transfer to laptop or desktop PC.
Size: 9.5" H x 3.5" W x 1.4" D(241 mm x 89 mm x 36 mm)
Weight: 2.5 lbs. (1.13 kg) - with batteries
Display: 3.52” Color LCD, QVGA portrait mode, 240 pixels wide
x 320 high transflective with LED backlight
Display Input: Built-in touchpad for use with stylus and on-screen
Memory: 128 MB Flash for OS and data storage
External Ports: Compact Flash port, USB 2.0 Port
Power Use: Approximately 4 Watts
Power: External DC adapter (12 V @ 1A) OR Internal 7.2V NiMH
battery pack, rechargeable in-situ or optional external
Battery Life: 4 – 6 hours intermittent use
Operating Temp: 23° to 115° F (-5° to 45° C)
Storage Temp: -4° to 140° F ( -20° to 60° C)
AE 2 - SMB (Plug) connectors
Parametric 1 - SMB (Receptacle) connector
AE Channel Description: Dual channel AE Input using SMB Connector inputs.
Low voltage (5 Volt). Phantom power is available
for an external low voltage preamplifier or integral
AE Freq. Response: 1.0 kHz to 1.0 MHz +/- 1.5 dB
Software Selectable Filters: The Pocket AE system comes with multiple digitally
synthesized High and Low Pass filters in addition to
software-selectable High Pass analog filters, providing
exceptional filtering characteristics for maximum noise
rejection and optimal signal to noise ratio.
Digitizing: 18 bit, 20 MSPS ADC
Digital Signal Processing: Real time FIR low pass filter. Each extracted feature
processed by a dedicated real-time pipeline