Acoustic Ranger 5000
Hole and Blockage Detector
Nhóm dịch vụ đã thực hiện: [::]Tag:
Liên hệ: 0976.275.983 hoặc 09188.8.131.52 hoặc email: email@example.com - Mr. Hoàng Anh Quý!
The Acoustic Ranger 5000 device detects holes, blockages, erosion and corrosion in tubes and pipes.
The device emits a sound pulse which runs along the inside of the pipe, following it around bends and
even complex spirals. It can detect and locate holes, blockages and foreign bodies, along with areas
of erosion and corrosion, in up to 600 metres of tubing, at inspection rates of up to 800 tubes an hour.
The AR 5000 is the latest version of our acoustic ranging instruments and offers improved portability,
integrated control and improved range and detection levels.
Blockages caused by the process residue and corrosion product build-up and leaks caused by the
material wall thickness reduction can occur in the most unexpected and inaccessible locations without
Requires only one access point via existing flanges, fittings etc.
• Long-range – up to 600m from a single access point with a single trace
• Fast application – immediate on-line results
• Detection, location and sizing in a single shot
• Portable and battery powered, requires only one operator
• Unaffected by bends and is equally effective on straight or complex spiral tubing
• Inspects any material and tube sizes from 6 to 500mm bore
• High sensitivity – blockages and foreign bodies equivalent to 10% and holes of 1%
of the tube cross section are readily detectable in field use and higher sensitivities
are achievable in controlled environments